Latest newsBrowse all news >
- Makemedia's client wins the 2013 EUROCITIES Smart Jobs Category For BEACH Project28/11/2013
Makemedia is proud to work with Love Local Jobs, after the recent launch of the new Brighton & Hove Jobs website, we continued the additional development of the BEACH project. Read full article..
- Makemedia is getting a virtual facelift, looking back at the past 12 months.04/11/2013
We're busy working on a brand new website that reflects our recent work and evolving capabilities as an agency. We also take a look back at 2013. Read full article..
- Euromoney acquires Infrastructure Journal for £12.5 million16/10/2013
A proud moment for the Makemedia team this week, Ijonline.com is our flagship data insight platform and just sold for £12.5 million. Read full article..
- Makemedia's Tom Prior is speaking at the PPA digital conference12/09/2013
Our Creative Lead, Tom Prior, will be speaking at this year’s PPA Digital Conference in London on the 18th September, tackling the topic of Responsive and Adaptive web design. Read full article..
- Email marketing vs social media, where are we today? 27/08/2013
A detailed look into email marketing vs social media today, a lot has changed on the web in the past 10 years but should your marketing strategy too? Read full article..