Makemedia are recruiting for a B2B Telesales Exec (solution sales) to work in our Brighton office.
£18,000 Basic, Uncapped Performance Related Bonus + Benefits.
This role is for a B2B Telesales Executive. You will be offering innovative technology solutions to SME’s and corporates, helping them to grow and transact with their customer base and showcase their products and services. You will be primarily responsible for outbound lead generation growing into a new business sales role. Working closely with the sales team you will maintain client data in Salesforce, help profile key prospects, and develop in depth knowledge of our solutions and how they are communicated to prospects. You will be targeted on appointment setting for the business development team.
Both over the phone and using online demonstration software, you will market solutions that include online advertising platforms, mobile optimised websites and innovative 3D solutions. Our commercial team are passionate about their careers and work hard and smart for their customers. So, if you’re looking for a rewarding opportunity with a growing company, please read on.
- Induction Programme on company, its products and services.
- Outstanding promotional opportunities to full sales role.
- Leading salary and benefits package with uncapped earnings.
- Puts the customer at the heart of the sale.
- Goal orientated and entrepreneurial.
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions.
- IT Literate and mentally agile.
- An interest and knowledge of digital media.
- Can demonstrate success in an outbound B2B telesales environment.
- Confident, hard working and ambitious telesales professional.
- Market Sector experience in Publishing (especially B2B), Construction or Education
- Technology experience in the Microsoft .Net technology stack
- Technology experience in 3D simulation toolsets such as Unity
Makemedia is an award-winning, Brighton-based company, and are growing at a fast, but sustainable pace and is set to double in size in the next 3 years. The business is a leading provider of website and 3D software solutions that provide revenue generation opportunities to their clients. Our portfolio of software solutions and services help make their customers more effective, efficient, innovative, and competitive.
Makemedia operates in the primarily in the UK, but is looking to expand its services into the English speaking world. Its current client base includes numerous B2B publishers, several large scale corporates and many small scale web based businesses.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.