- Makemedia’s client wins the 2013 EUROCITIES Smart Jobs Category For BEACH Project November 28th, 2013
Makemedia is proud to work with Love Local Jobs, after the recent launch of the new Brighton & Hove Jobs website, we continued the additional development of the BEACH project.
- Makemedia is getting a virtual facelift, looking back at the past 12 months. November 4th, 2013
We’re busy working on a brand new website that reflects our recent work and evolving capabilities as an agency. We also take a look back at 2013.
- Euromoney acquires Infrastructure Journal for £12.5 million October 16th, 2013
A proud moment for the Makemedia team this week, Ijonline.com is our flagship data insight platform and just sold for £12.5 million.
- Makemedia proud to be a gold sponsor at the CONVR event 2013 September 23rd, 2013
Makemedia are proud to be a gold sponsor of CONVR 2013 event at the Millenium Gloucester Hotel 30-31st October http://www.convr2013.com …Read the Rest
- Makemedia’s Tom Prior is speaking at the PPA digital conference September 12th, 2013
Our Creative Lead, Tom Prior, will be speaking at this year’s PPA Digital Conference in London on the 18th September, tackling the topic of Responsive and Adaptive web design.
- Email marketing vs social media, where are we today? August 27th, 2013
A detailed look into email marketing vs social media today, a lot has changed on the web in the past 10 years but should your marketing strategy too?
- We are extremely excited to announce our latest arrival, an Oculus Rift! July 30th, 2013
For those of you not yet familiar with the Oculus, it is a virtual reality headset designed for immersive 3D environments. See here for more detailed info: http://www.oculusvr.com/
- Makemedia exhibiting at ITEC 2013 April 26th, 2013
Visit us on the Presagis stand at ITEC on 22-24th May 2013.
- Visit Makemedia at the PPA Publishing+ conference! April 16th, 2013
Want to find out more about how our solutions can benefit your strategies and excite your client base? Visit Stand 23 at Publishing+ on 8th May 2013.
- We are recruiting for a B2B Telesales Executive! April 10th, 2013
Makemedia are recruiting for a B2B Telesales Exec (solution sales) to work in our Brighton office.