Working for us
We believe in being open and collaborative in the way we work internally and externally. Our offices offer a relaxed but productive environment where we share ideas and knowledge.
With exciting times ahead and a rapidly growing client base we are always looking for the best expertise available. Current vacancies will be advertised below but feel free to speculatively send your CV in to email@example.com
- Central Brighton office
- Competitive salary
- 9.00-5.30 office hours, Monday-Friday
- 22 days annual leave rising up to 25 days with service
- Training and development budget
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Free fresh fruit/tea/coffee
- Company socials
- Employee awards
- NHS top up scheme
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We value talent over skills and while experience is valued, we believe that skills can be learnt but talent is inherent. If you don't have all of the skills listed please send your CV through anyway, we are always looking for outstanding people and will be flexible for the right candidate.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES!!
Orchard .net contractor (http://www.orchardproject.net/) required for 20 days development work
Urgent requirement for a .net developer with Orchard experience; to provide project support to our existing development team on a variety of different tasks and projects. The developer will have a good technical understanding of writing modules for Orchard, ideally have experience in version upgrades and be able to work within a team or on own initiative.
We are looking for the right candidate to start asap.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Salary is £14,000 to £18,000 pa. – Plus Bonus - depending on experience.
An ambitious person is required for the position of Sales & Marketing Coordinator at our digital agency based in Brighton
This is a full time, varied position that requires an individual to help deliver the sales growth of the company. Past Sales & Marketing experience is essential for the role, applicants must be organised, professional and fluent in English.
As Sales & Marketing Coordinator your key responsibilities will include:
Website and Social Media Co-ordination
Liaising with Marketing Manager and or external Marketing companies to maintain our website content. An actively contributing to our existing social media presence, across multiple channels, e.g. youtube, linkedin, twitter.
Lead Generation Co-ordination
Liaising with business development managers and telesales to ensure lead generation campaigns are executed to plan and report on their success. Helping to construct and execute email and newsletter campaigns. Maintaining data in Salesforce CRM and sourcing new Data as required.
Manage our relationships with key trade associations that make up part of our lead generation activity.
PPC Advert Administration
Actively administrate our Google and Linkedin PPC campaigns
Coordinate our attendance to events such as trade shows and awards’, ensuring correct collateral is in place; exhibition space is booked and planned
Skills and Specifications
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM solutions required.
- Ability to operate under and meet tight deadlines.
- Effective time management skills.
- An understanding of marketing principles.
- Good team player and motivated to meet or exceed team goals.
- Work collaboratively as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
Desired Experience of:
- Copywriting skills and ability to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Delivering creative and innovative thoughts.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and a recent copy of your CV.
Business Development Manager
£34,000 - £40,000 + 100% OTE – uncapped, Health Care, Mobile and Excellent benefits
Makemedia is experiencing a strong growth phase, and is looking for a Business Development Manager to join a highly successful team delivering platform based and bespoke software solutions to the company’s client base. This is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of buoyant market conditions and a lucrative commission structure. The role will be Office and field based and will primarily involve travel to London. The role whilst moving into management will at the start be 100% New business and will involve prospecting and closing new opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a company with huge potential. We need Business Development Managers who over achieve and are happy developing new business relationships and selling consultatively at a senior level. The sales & marketing team has a significant lead generation focus and will help generate some of your appointments for you. Once you are working an opportunity you will be responsible for progressing it through the sales cycle calling in support from technical teams as required. The typical sales cycle for the software is 2-6 months. Typical contract values are £70K +. This is a team-oriented position that offers a clear career path and excellent potential to grow within the organisation. We are looking for candidates who are driven, energetic, and intelligent and have a genuine passion for technology. The role offers an excellent salary with an uncapped OTE, plus a benefits package including health care, up to 25 days holiday.
Who we are looking for
Ambassadors for their business. People that think for themselves, provide solutions not problems, speak their mind, have opinions backed up with experience, passion, commitment and a relentless focus on creating the future. We need highly successful sales individuals looking for new challenges and wanting to take the next step in their career
- At least 5 years of sales experience.
- A proven track record in direct sales, selling software solutions through the whole SDLC.
- Experience dealing with software and service related order values in the region of £70K +
- The ability to Identify and understand trends within industries and apply learning’s to help generate further new business.
- A customer centric and consultative approach to selling.
- A confident personality, socially competent and a proactive team player.
- Hard working, but wants to work in a fun environment.
- Market Sector experience in Publishing (especially B2B), Construction or Education.
- Technology experience in the Microsoft .Net technology stack.
- Technology experience in 3D simulation.
- To apply for this position please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and a recent copy of your CV.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Meet the team:
- George Longfoot - Operations Director
- Ben Dykes - Technical Director
- Nick Wood - Director
- Robin Scott - Managing Director
- Iain Douglas - Senior 3D Consultant
- Michail Mavronas - 3D Artist
- Edd Temple-Smithson - Front End Dev
- Tom Prior - Creative Lead
- Simon Collins - Developer
- Rupert Whitlock - .Net Developer
- Ric Hall - Sales Director
- Patrick Sansom - UX Designer
- Stephen Bradley - PHP Developer
- Geoff Cullen - 3D Production Manager
- Gemma Faires - Finance Manager
- Ben Scammels - Digital Designer
- Paul Ferguson - Front End Developer
- Alex Maines - Software Architect
- Ben Evenden - 3D Artist
- Guillermo Phillips - PHP Developer
- Scott McCallion - Business Development Manager
- David Rowse - Project Manager