The Makemedia team is comprised of highly talented individuals, who work effectively as a team for the benefit of our clients. As an agency we value talent and communication very highly as we believe that these traits are inherent, where as skills can be learnt.
Stephen Bradley - PHP Developer
“I’m Stephen and I’m a PHP Developer at Makemedia. I create sites using open source technologies, particularly with PHP.”
Where did you come from?
I’ve been working in software for over ten years, in everything from desktop software, production in digital agencies and as a PHP developer for organisations small and large. This means I tend to look at the big picture and focus on delivering a tool rather than a piece of software.
What can you do?
My main worry on starting at Makemedia was that my guitar playing was a bit ropey and I might be asked to play – I seem to have got away with this so far. Beyond guitar playing I’ve got a pretty broad range of skills, including SQL, front-end development, mobile and PHP. Many of the sites I’ve developed in the past five years I’ve developed within open-source frameworks; I feel happier working within a platform where code is being reused and best practices are shared.
What do you do?
I look for the solutions that will get us from spec to finished site with as much joy and as little pain as possible.
What do you like?
I love art and culture and the web, my children and my wife.
- Stephen's blog posts:
- Coming Soon
Meet the team:
- George Longfoot - Operations Director
- Ben Dykes - Technical Director
- Nick Wood - Director
- Robin Scott - Managing Director
- Iain Douglas - Senior 3D Consultant
- Michail Mavronas - 3D Artist
- Edd Temple-Smithson - Front End Dev
- Tom Prior - Creative Lead
- Simon Collins - Developer
- Rupert Whitlock - .Net Developer
- Ric Hall - Sales Director
- Patrick Sansom - UX Designer
- Stephen Bradley - PHP Developer
- Geoff Cullen - 3D Production Manager
- Gemma Faires - Finance Manager
- Ben Scammels - Digital Designer
- Paul Ferguson - Front End Developer
- Alex Maines - Software Architect
- Ben Evenden - 3D Artist
- Guillermo Phillips - PHP Developer
- Scott McCallion - Business Development Manager
- David Rowse - Project Manager