The Makemedia team is comprised of highly talented individuals, who work effectively as a team for the benefit of our clients. As an agency we value talent and communication very highly as we believe that these traits are inherent, where as skills can be learnt.
Rupert Whitlock - .Net Developer
“Hi, I'm Rupert and I'm a .NET developer at Makemedia. I can code and have a genuine love for it. I’m always looking to further my knowledge. ”
Where did you come from?
I come from a little village in Hampshire called North Warnborough. It’s a lovely place, but it didn’t have much going on. So when I decided to leave the sticks, I studied Computer Science at UEA, Norwich. It was great, Norwich is a fine city.
After my degree I moved back home and found a development role in the airline industry. Then when home life just didn’t do it for me anymore, I moved to Brighton!
What can you do?
I can code and have a genuine love for it. I’m always looking to further my knowledge and try some technology or framework I have never used before.
My background is in back-end development with C# and C++. A lot of this was focused on database communication, but there was some multi-threading, string parsing and device management thrown in for good measure.
What do you do?
What do you like?
Music is my main passion. I like mixing and have dabbled in putting on nights in London. This mainly results in djing to rooms of empty people and being left with large boxes of unused flyers, but I’ll get there one day!
- Rupert's blog posts:
- Coming Soon
Meet the team:
- George Longfoot - Operations Director
- Ben Dykes - Technical Director
- Nick Wood - Director
- Robin Scott - Managing Director
- Iain Douglas - Senior 3D Consultant
- Michail Mavronas - 3D Artist
- Edd Temple-Smithson - Front End Dev
- Tom Prior - Creative Lead
- Simon Collins - Developer
- Rupert Whitlock - .Net Developer
- Ric Hall - Sales Director
- Patrick Sansom - UX Designer
- Stephen Bradley - PHP Developer
- Geoff Cullen - 3D Production Manager
- Gemma Faires - Finance Manager
- Ben Scammels - Digital Designer
- Paul Ferguson - Front End Developer
- Alex Maines - Software Architect
- Ben Evenden - 3D Artist
- Guillermo Phillips - PHP Developer
- Scott McCallion - Business Development Manager
- David Rowse - Project Manager